In this webinar, we’ll discuss how privacy is as much an engineering problem as it is a legal problem, and that the only way to solve for it sustainably is to take a shift-left approach. We’ll explain how to view privacy as an observability and change control problem that can be much more easily solved when legal and engineering teams work together.
- Pramod Raghavendran - Director - Privacy & Data Protection, Coinbase
- Shahzeb Jiwani - Director, Security & Compliance, Dialpad
- Abhi Sharma - Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Relyance AI
In this webinar, you will:
- Hear real, authentic stories in operationalizing privacy compliance and data governance at organization
- Understand the tactical and technical challenges involved in operationalizing privacy in both a large and small (but high-growth) startup.
- Understand how privacy engineering can be a huge sales and trust-building machine with your customers.
- Understand the shift in mindset for operationalizing privacy within the SDLC